Fritz has been working at the university for almost 2 decades. Before that, Fritz spent over 18 years in full time youth ministry at just two churches. He oversaw all aspects of the Junior High, High School and, at times, the College ministries. He loves organizing, planning and dreaming about ministry. He believes his spiritual gifts are in leadership, pastoring, teaching, and exhortation. One of his passions is missions and service, both locally and globally. He's served in many countries, including France, Belgium, Germany, Poland, Brazil, Honduras, India, and Mexico many times.
Fritz is married to Kathryn. They have 3 daughters and are currently enjoying spoiling their grandchildren. If possible, you will find Fritz outside hiking, biking, or swimming!
Fritz T. Moga, MA
- MA Congregational Leadership, Hope International University
- BA Bible and Theology, San Jose Christian College
- BS Physical Education, San Jose State University
- Travels and speaks approximately 10-12 times a year around California.
- Preaches in churches and speaks at day events, weekend retreats and weeklong camps for all ages from Junior High students to 55+ events.
- Teaches a 3-week humanities course in Sao Paulo, Brazil titled “Global Youth Ministry.”