Kay Llovio, Ed.D.
Chief Student Life Officer, Associate Provost: Educational Effectiveness, Accreditation Liaison Officer Professor, School of Christian Leadership - Student Development
- Ed.D., Organization & Leadership from University of San Francisco
- M.L.S. from San Jose State University. Concentration: Academic Libraries
- B.S., Bible and Theology from San Jose Bible College. Concentration: Christian Education
Kay is passionate about Christian higher education and the transformation that takes place in students’ lives. She imparts faith and vision through deepened understanding of the Word and experience of its transforming power. Her expertise includes spiritual formation, curriculum design, teaching and instruction, assessment, student development, educational leadership, and international adult learning.
- Publication of views on family education, multicultural education, and spirituality in leadership have appeared in High Plains Applied Anthropologist, Evangelical Dictionary of Christian Education, Christian Education Journal,
- Her dissertation, explores the centrality of belief systems to an expression of personal leadership style; the research was conducted on three continents with individuals from Asia, Europe, Central America, South America, and North America