This option is for paying tuition in full. A late fee will be assessed if full payment is not made using this option. Please use the “Enroll in a Payment Plan” button if you are not paying in full.
Payment Due Dates:
all Semester Due Date: August 1st
Spring Semester Due Date: January 1st (Traditional Undergraduate Students)
Spring Semester Due Date: December 1st (All Other Programs)
Summer Semester Due Date: April 1st
Deferred Payment Program
**Please note that International students do not have the choice to make deferred payments. To find the payment due date schedule offered to you this semester, please login to the payment plan program, Nelnet, by following the instructions below:
The Deferred Payment Program allows domestic students to make payments over the course of a semester.
Simple Steps to Enroll:
- Go to https://my.jessup.edu
- Click on Student Portal at the top of the page
- Select semester
- Once logged in, go to “Finances”
- Select the drop down option of “Billing Account”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Payment Plan” button