Ahmad A. Shaar, DBA
Ahmad has had years of leadership and teaching in Higher Education. He has worked at AUT; NYC; SUNY; Institute Universitaire Kurt-Bosch; ITU; UC Berkeley; Cogswell College, and now Jessup. Ahmad enjoys teaching Project Management, Entrepreneurship, Market Research, Organizational Teamwork, Advertising Strategies, MIS, Strategic Management and other practical courses. He has contracted with and lead projects for several Fortune 100 companies such as KPMG, P&G, SAP, Google, YouTube, CISCO, Orange-Telecom, Levi’s, Starbucks, and McDonald’s. Ahmad has also consulted with a number of startup companies, SMB’s and over 60 restaurants. As a Certified Quality Auditor at Lloyds (U.K.) Ahmad helped many organizations to procure their ISO and HACCP certifications.
In Silicon Valley, Ahmad has worked on a variety of projects to include autopilot cars (Google Project), smart chip implants to control diabetes (Intel Project). He also joined and partnered with Jighi, a startup company which organizes the annual Africa Cyber Security Conference under the patronage of the US Department of Trade and Commerce. Ahmad has been working on a variety of projects with YouTube and Google. As a Technical Program Manager, the projects he lead he had impacted about 1.4 billion users.
- International Journal of Arts and Sciences, International Conference of Academic Disciplines, The PM Framework for Shifting to Agile Project Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- International Journal of Arts and Sciences, International Conference of Academic Disciplines, The impact of Organizational Culture on Shifting from Waterfall to Agile Method, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts.
- International Journal of Advanced Research (IJAR), The Impact of Organizational Culture on Adopting the Agile Method in Service Projects.
- 2019 New York Conference on Business, Economics, and Finance, The Impact of Organizational Culture on Adopting the Agile Method in Service Projects, Poughkeepsie, New York
- Adopting the Agile Method in Service Projects, The International Journal of Management, Technology and Engineering, http://ijamtes.org/VOL-9-ISSUE-05-2019-3/. https://app.box.com/s/yhqo3mnt8wjkmbjj9gvb76wywi6ohmob.
- The Impact of Organizational Culture on Adopting the Agile Method in Service Projects – 3rd Global Conference on Business Management & Economics 2019 (Las Vegas, Nevada).
- A Framework to shift from the Waterfall into the Agile Method in Service Projects –Patented Framework – 3rd Global Conference on Business Management & Economics 2019 (Las Vegas, Nevada).
- The Impact of Business Intelligence and Data Analysis on Project Management – New Delhi, India.
- Artificial Intelligence, Jessup Journal – Winter Issue, 2019
- How can Organizations Shift from Waterfall to the Agile Method in Service Projects Journal of Advancements in Applied Business Research, Version VIII, issue 1, 2019, ISSN 2332-0311.