Dr. George R. Stubblefield, DC, IDE, ACSM
Dr. Stubblefield had been blessed to be a significant part of the amazing progress and growth associated with our science programs at Jessup over 14 years. Jessup has innovative leadership, essential spiritual collaborations, in association with significant scholarly applications, which in and of itself, makes Jessup an truly committed and dedicated environment in which to learn, grow, progress, and contribute. Through God’s unmerited favor and provision, he has blessed us with faculty who are an integral part of our Jessup family, whom we are humbly indebted to.
Dr. Stubblefield has over 20 years of academic instruction at the university level with specific degree program development in biology, kinesiology, healthcare administration, nutrition, nursing, and associated disciplines, which have given him the ability to provide leadership in faculty and staff recruitment, initiating and coordinating curriculum evaluation, revision, and improvement, designing and implementing new innovative undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Dr. Stubblefield has over 40 years of clinical experience working with all aspects of the healthcare industry from private practices to group and corporate practices.
- Over 20 years of scholarly academic experience, with administrative leadership and executive application involvement.
- Designing, developing, and implementing new academic programs within the health sciences, such as our Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing, a Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, and several Healthcare Certification Programs. Creating new internship and research opportunities for Jessup students within the sciences and associated medical mission experiences abroad, as well as assisting in Jessup’s first Mobile Medical Clinic. Establishing collaborations with Placer County Public Health Department, Kaiser Permanente, Sutter Roseville Foundation, Dignity Health, Adventist Health, Eskaton Retirement communities, Snowline Hospice, and the California Correctional Medical Services for clinical placements for our expected nursing students in serving our local communities. Assisting in the design, development and construction of our new 6000 sq ft clinical simulation laboratory for nursing and future healthcare programs.
- Currently establishing a cooperative collaboration partnership with Dignity Health, Kaiser Permenente, Sutter Health, and the VA Medical Services for our new Master’s of Healthcare Administration Hybrid Program.
- Currently designing new academic programs in Engineering, Doctorate of Physical Therapy, and Doctorate of Occupational Therapy degree programs.