Dr. George R. Stubblefield, DC, IDE, ACSM
George had been blessed to be a significant part of the amazing progress and growth associated with our science programs at Jessup over the last 13 years. Jessup has innovative leadership, essential spiritual collaborations, in association with significant scholarly applications, which in and of itself, makes Jessup an truly committed and dedicated environment in which to learn, grow, progress, demonstrate and contribute. Through God’s unmerited favor and provision, he has blessed us with faculty who are an integral necessity for our Jessup family, whom I am humbly indebted to.
His 13 years of academic instruction at the university level with concentration in degree program development in biology, kinesiology, allied health, and associated disciplines has given him the ability in providing leadership in faculty and staff recruitment, initiating and coordinating curriculum evaluation, revision, and improvement.
- Dr. Stubblefield has over 40 years of clinical experience working with all aspects of the healthcare industry from private practices to group and corporate practices.
- 13 years of scholarly academic experience, with administrative leadership and executive application involvement.
- Designing, developing, and implementing new academic programs within the health sciences, such as our Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing, a Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, and several Healthcare Certification Programs. Creating new internship and research opportunities for Jessup students within the sciences and associated medical mission experiences abroad, as well as assisting in Jessup’s first Mobile Medical Clinic that will act as Jessup’s new student healthcare center.
- Establishing collaborations with Placer County Public Health Department, Kaiser Permanente, Sutter Roseville Foundation, Adventist Health, Chapa De Health Clinics, Eskaton Retirement communities, Snowline Hospice, and the California Correctional Medical Services for clinical placements for our expected nursing students in serving our local communities. Assisting in the design, development and construction of our new 6000 sq ft clinical simulation laboratory for nursing and future healthcare programs. Currently establishing a cooperative collaboration with Tenwek Medical Hospital in Kenya, one of the largest medical mission hospitals in the world, by providing online healthcare administration education to local candidates who will serve in the hospital upon graduation.
- Currently designing new academic programs in Engineering, Physician’s Assistant, Physical Therapy, and Forensics.