Bachelor of Science
The Leadership major provides students with the tools necessary to be effective leaders as Christians in nonprofit, for profit, public sector, and ministry contexts. This degree can be further tailored to meet the student’s desired career path by selecting a specialization in either organizational development or Christian ministry.
AS LITTLE AS 19 MONTHS
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Courses focus on building professional and relational leadership skills that are grounded in a biblical framework. These courses will help students develop skills that are highly sought after by employers, including: communication, project management, negotiation and conflict management, providing solutions for complex problems, change management, program development, critical thinking, decision making, and teamwork.
Jessup’s Adult Degree Completion (ADC) coursework is designed to help you achieve your academic and career goals. Learn from experienced practitioners who create networking opportunities with colleagues and professionals in your area of interest. Earn a degree built on high academic standards in a learning environment that integrates biblical principles into a relevant and rewarding degree program.
- Two years or more of full-time work experience (post high school) and/or recommended 22 yrs of age.
- Cumulative 2.25 GPA for transfer students or cumulative 2.5 GPA for first-time freshman (on a 4.0 scale). Applicants with a lower GPA will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Official transcript from the high school that you graduated from. Official transcript(s) from any/every previously attended colleges and/or universities.
- Official transcripts must arrive in a sealed envelope ATTN: Grad Dept by the registrar of the previous institution. Official transcripts will also be accepted electronically from the registrar of the previous institution.
- Transferable Units (if Applicable): Courses that meet the following standards may be transferred.
- Transferable courses taken at an accredited college or university.
- Grade “C” (2.00 GPA) or better.
- A maximum of 96 units may be transferred, of which 70 units may be transferred from a regionally accredited community college per university policies.
- Students can earn a total of 30 units for any combination of CPL (Credit for Prior Learning), CLEP (College Level Exam Program) clep.collegeboard.org, and DSST (DANTEs Subject Standardized Tests) getcollegecredit.com.
JESSUP NEWS & STORIES
Building upon our mission to educate transformational leaders, Jessup now has a team of Success Coaches who come alongside students, guiding them as they pursue their educational and career goals. Denise Wolf, Ed.D. is Jessup’s Director of Success Coaching. She leads a team of eight Success Coaches, providing the support…