- Must apply by 12/19/22 for Session 1 or 2/15/23 for Session 2.
- All required application items must be submitted. Contact your enrollment counselor if you have any questions.
- Must begin courses in Spring of ‘23
- Traditional Undergraduate and On-Ground Graduate programs begin on 1/9/23 (Session 1).
- Adult Degree Completion and Jessup Online programs begin on 1/9/23 (Session 1) and 3/6/23 (Session 2).
- Must be a new, degree-seeking student
- Students who are actively attending, or who have attended a class prior to 11/1/2022, are not eligible.
- Certificate and Non-matriculated students are not eligible.
- Must maintain consecutive enrollment (Full-time for Traditional Undergraduate students, part-time for other modalities).
- Scholarship award will be forfeited if the winner exceeds more than 365 days without enrolling/attending.
Eligibility Requirements cont.
- Must meet Jessup’s enrollment and financial aid eligibility requirements. See jessup.edu for more information.
- One application per individual
- FAFSA submission is required. Scholarship award is applied after Federal and State Aid is applied
- Must be a current California resident
- Excludes nursing program
- Offer not compatible with the utilization of veteran education benefits
- By submitting an application, entrants authorize Jessup University to contact them by phone, text messaging, and/or email.
- The recipients of the $1,000 scholarship award will receive a one-time credit to their account to be applied toward tuition costs only. This amount will not be refunded if the student withdraws from classes.
- Recipients must have a payment contract in place before scholarship funds can be awarded.