Dual Enrollment Program Overview
William Jessup University offers high school students the opportunity to receive college credit through our Dual Enrollment program. Dual enrollment courses are college-level courses taught by university faculty, in which qualified high school students may enroll. Jessup offers three options to earn this college credit through dual enrollment:
- A high school senior travels to the college campus.
- College faculty travel to the high school or secondary career center.
- A high school student takes a course from a college instructor via distance education, either synchronous via interactive video or an asynchronous online platform.
Why Dual Enrollment?
Here are a few reasons to consider Jessup’s Dual Enrollment program:
- Earn college credit (typically one course) before graduating high school
- Complete some college credit at low or no cost
- Be immersed into the Jessup community and make connections to faculty and current students
- Experience the strong academics and close knit community of Jessup that nurtures mind and spirit
- A strong sense of community that is Christ-centered.
- A home away from home.
- A campus committed to different learning formats and modalities to provide students with quality education experience.
- A campus full of staff and faculty dedicated to students’ lives.
- Find genuine knowledge alongside other truth seekers.
- Programs that align with the market creating exceptionally employable graduates.