Earn college credit as a High School Student
Dual Enrollment Program Overview
Jessup University offers high school students the opportunity to receive college credit through our Dual Enrollment program. Dual enrollment courses are college-level courses taught by university faculty, in which qualified high school students may enroll.
Why Dual Enrollment?
Here are a few reasons to consider Jessup’s Dual Enrollment program:
- Earn college credit before graduating high school
- Complete college credit at low cost
- Be immersed into the Jessup community and make connections with faculty and current students
- Experience the strong academics and close knit community of Jessup that nurtures mind and spirit
- A strong sense of community that is Christ-centered.
- A home away from home.
- A campus committed to different learning formats and modalities to provide students with quality education experience.
- A campus full of staff and faculty dedicated to students’ lives.
- Find genuine knowledge alongside other truth seekers.
- Programs that align with the market creating exceptionally employable graduates.
Steps to Apply for Dual Enrollment
- Begin the Application for Non-Matriculated Student.
- Have Parent/Guardian and High School Official complete the Consent Form.
- Prepare current high school transcripts to be submitted with the application.
- Submit the Application for Non-Matriculated Student: Dual Enrollment.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, if questions arise.
- Within three working days, check email for your Jessup login credentials and a separate email with assessment test information.
- Applicants must pass both the English and Math placement tests to be eligible for classes. There is no minimum age requirement.
- Plan and register for courses with your personal Success Coach.
Learn More About the Dual Enrollment Program
You may have questions about Jessup and the dual enrollment process, connect with our team and we will be glad to assist you through the process.