- LL.M. in International Tax & Finance- Thomas Jefferson School of Law (Summa Cum Laude)
- Juris Doctor- Northwestern CA University School of Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Management & Finance)- Golden Gate University
- Wealth Management Certificate- Thomas Jefferson School of Law (Summa Cum Laude)
- MFP ® Master Financial Planner
- CAM ™ Chartered Certified Asset Manager
- CRP™ Core Registered Paralegal
- MPM ® Master Project Manager
- CIPM® Certified International Project Manager
- MQM ® Master Quality Manager
- CFC™ Certified in Financial Crimes (Cyber Security)
- CCA ™ Certified Compliance Analyst
EXPERTISE: Prior to Jessup, I spent several decades in management, law, and finance. This includes positions such as restaurant manager, forensic accountant, paralegal, attorney, and holding a Vice President position for an Information Technology corporation that was awarded contracts with the State of California. At this point in my career, I've been blessed to teach over 80 different types of courses in online, traditional, and hybrid formats from the undergrad to graduate levels. My legal research has been published with LexisNexis and helped to create new law in California with respect to fiduciary duties. I maintain my certifications by speaking to licensed attorneys and business professionals in seminars across the United States.
FAVORITE CLASS TO TEACH: Finance, Business Law, & Economics. I have a passion for integrating biblical, financial, legal, and managerial aspects into all of my classes.
WHY JESSUP: We are called as Christians to be the salt and light in the world. At Jessup, I can encourage my students to be bold in their approach of incorporating the love of Jesus into their personal, as well as, professional lives. Here, I am able to facilitate and experience Christ-centered transformational learning on a continual basis.
MY INSPIRATION: Matthew 5:13-16 (NIV) Salt and Light- You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot. You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead, they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.