Erin Hill, J.D.
- LL.M. in International Tax & Finance- Thomas Jefferson School of Law (Summa Cum Laude)
- Juris Doctor- Northwestern CA University School of Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Management & Finance)- Golden Gate University
- Wealth Management Certificate- Thomas Jefferson School of Law (Summa Cum Laude)
- MFP ® Master Financial Planner
- CAM ™ Chartered Certified Asset Manager
- CRP™ Core Registered Paralegal
- MPM ® Master Project Manager
- CIPM® Certified International Project Manager
- MQM ® Master Quality Manager
- CFC™ Certified in Financial Crimes (Cyber Security)
- CCA ™ Certified Compliance Analyst
Prior to Jessup, Erin spent several decades in positions such as business owner, attorney, and Vice President of Finance for a State of California IT corporation. She has been blessed to teach for over 9 years and create over 85 different types of courses in online, traditional, and hybrid formats from the undergraduate to graduate levels. Her legal research has been published with LexisNexis and helped to create new law in California with respect to fiduciary duties. Erin maintains her certifications by speaking to licensed attorneys and business professionals in seminars across the U.S.
Erin is an active Bible study leader, Sunday school teacher, and Worship leader at local churches. She has a long history of representing her hometown in community events which began as Miss Elk Grove and Miss Teen Sacramento. Erin is a classically trained pianist and vocalist who has been performing in church since the age of 6. She is married to Daniel who is a 2016 Jessup graduate and they have two daughters, Elizabeth and Leah. Erin was honored to be awarded Jessup’s Faculty of the Year for 2018, and ITT Instructor of the Year for both 2012 and 2014. She delights in watching her students discover their joy and share it with others.
- Dissertation: Global Finance; A Plea for International Legal Reform.
- Academic Journals: International Journal of Cyber-Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF): Reviews- (1) Mobile Forensics, (2) Implications of Cyber Warfare on the Financial Sector, & (3) A Survey of Data Ex-filtration Prevention Techniques.
- National Conference Publications/Presentations: MCLE/CLE legal seminars for licensed attorneys on cybersecurity, e-discovery, legal project management, and technology in the law.
- Curriculum: MBA Corporate Finance. SPS Business curriculum project plan and revisions.
- Workshops: PMI CAPM & PMP certification workshop training. Microsoft Excel beginner, intermediate, & advanced training.
- Articles: LinkedIn, financial management, & career-based social networking articles.
- Training: Volunteer ministry curriculum & training.
- Volunteering: Life Group Bible study co-author, worship leader, & Sunday school teacher.
- Consulting: Financial & business (Six Sigma) consulting for public & private organizations.