We collect personally identifiable information you voluntarily choose to disclose and aggregate information that is automatically collected when you visit the web site. Personally identifiable information refers to information that tells us specifically who you are and is collected when you choose to request information from our university. This information can include your name, address, phone number, current email address, programs of interest and other information you choose to provide. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain your email address and messages together with our responses.
Comprehensive information is automatically provided by your computer and cannot be tied back to you as a specific individual. Examples include:
● referral data (the web sites you visited just before and just after the web site)
● date and time of your visits
● pages viewed and time spent at the web site
● browser and platform type (e.g., a Windows browser on a Macintosh platform)
● Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer on the Internet.
This site uses the Lucky Orange analytics system to help improve usability and the customer experience. Lucky Orange may record mouse clicks, mouse movements and scrolling activity. Lucky Orange may record keystroke information that you voluntarily enter on this website. Lucky Orange does not track this activity on any site that does not use the Lucky Orange system.You can choose to disable the Lucky Orange Service here. Note, that doing so will disable other features of the Lucky Orange system that this site employs such as 1-to-1 support chat.