Lead by Example
- Follow Student Code of Conduct on and off Campus.
- Develop healthy, balanced relationships with friends and dating relationships.
- Balance job related duties with academic requirements.
- Sacrifice personal freedoms for the sake of others.
- Encourage an active and evident spiritual life in yourself and others.
- Live a life of integrity that is above reproach.
- Desire to enhance leadership skills in others.
- Be available to be an advocate for the student body, as well as the university.
- Create an atmosphere of acceptance which encourages equal opportunity for involvement.
- Provide accountability and support for fellow students.
Available Areas of Leadership
- Campus Ministries
- Orientation and Transitions
- Student Engagement
- Residence Life and Housing
- Student Government