As a Leadership Inspired University, we provide opportunity for students to develop their skills, gifts, and talents. Our student leadership and government programs provide practical, focused opportunities for leadership development. Each team provides an opportunity to for students to learn and develop leadership skill that will aid in every aspect of life.
What does it mean to be a Student Leader at WJU?
Lead by Example
- Follow Student Code of Conduct on and off Campus.
- Develop healthy, balanced relationships with friends and dating relationships.
- Balance job related duties with academic requirements.
- Sacrifice personal freedoms for the sake of others.
- Encourage an active and evident spiritual life in yourself and others.
- Live a life of integrity that is above reproach.
- Desire to enhance leadership skills in others.
- Be available to be an advocate for the student body, as well as the university.
- Create an atmosphere of acceptance which encourages equal opportunity for involvement.
- Provide accountability and support for fellow students.
- Chapel Coordinator
- Missions Coordinator
- Orientation Leader
- Orientation Coordinator
- Outreach Coordinator
- Campus Ministries Assistant
- Resident Advisor
- Student Activities Coordinator
- Student Activities Publicity Coordinator
- Student Government Officers
- Worship Coordinator
- Health & Wellness Coordinator