- Must apply by 12/5/22 and begin courses in Spring of ‘23
- Must be a new, degree-seeking student
- Students who are actively attending, or who have attended a class prior to 11/1/2022, are not eligible.
- Certificate and Non-matriculated students are not eligible.
- Must meet Jessup’s enrollment and financial aid eligibility requirements.
- One application per individual
- Must maintain consecutive enrollment (Full-time for Traditional Undergraduate students, part-time for other modalities)
- Scholarship award will be forfeited if the winner exceeds more than 365 days without enrolling/attending
- FAFSA submission is required. Scholarship award is applied after Federal and State Aid is applied
- Must be a current California resident
- Excludes nursing program
- Offer not compatible with the utilization of veteran education benefits
- By submitting an application, entrants authorize Jessup University to contact them by phone, text messaging, and/or email
- By accepting the Grand Prize, the winner gives Jessup University, its successors, assigns, licensees, and legal representatives the irrevocable and unrestricted right to take, record, use, reuse, and publish photographs, video/audio content, and printed matter of the Grand Prize winner in which he/she may be included. Such photographs, video/audio content, and printed matter may be used for editorial, trade, advertising, and any other purpose, in any manner and medium. Jessup shall have the right to alter and composite any such images or video/audio content, and the right to edit any such printed matter, without restriction and without the winner’s approval
Deadlines for using your scholarship
- All required application items must be submitted by 12/5/2022. Contact your enrollment counselor if you have any questions.
- The deadline to submit a confirmation deposit is December 10, 2022.
- Must meet with your success coach by 12/15/2022.
- Must begin classes on 1/8/2023.
- The recipient of the Grand Prize scholarship award will receive a credit to their student account to cover all tuition costs for one year of courses. Books, fees, and housing costs will not be covered by this award. This amount will not be refunded if the student withdraws from classes.
- The recipients of the $1,000 scholarship award will receive a one-time credit to their account to be applied toward tuition costs only. This amount will not be refunded if the student withdraws from classes.
- Winners must have a payment contract in place or have paid the full balance of their billing account by 1/2/2023.