Bachelor of Science
WJU offers the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in the greater Sacramento Region. This degree is designed to equip and prepare our graduates for success in our fast-changing domestic and international marketplace. Courses will sharpen your skills in leadership, project management, accounting, finance, and marketing as you learn to incorporate Christian principles and serve with excellence in the current business climate.
AS LITTLE AS 19 MONTHS
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The business administration major program is designed to prepare its graduates for careers in management in profit and not-for-profit organizations. Students will learn the fundamental principles underlying organizations, improve their critical thinking, develop knowledge of analytical tools of management, explore the human resource component of organizations, and develop skills in analyzing and evaluating managerial problems. This program is integrated with biblical principles that equip students to conduct their careers in a manner which is consistent and reflective of their personal relationship with Christ.
Jessup’s Adult Degree Completion (ADC) coursework is designed to help you achieve your academic and career goals. Learn from experienced practitioners who create networking opportunities with colleagues and professionals in your area of interest. Earn a degree built on high academic standards in a learning environment that integrates biblical principles into a relevant and rewarding degree program.
- Two years or more of full-time work experience (post high school) and/or recommended 22 yrs of age.
- Cumulative 2.25 GPA for transfer students or cumulative 2.5 GPA for first-time freshman (on a 4.0 scale). Applicants with a lower GPA will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Official transcript from the high school that you graduated from. Official transcript(s) from any/every previously attended colleges and/or universities.
- Official transcripts must arrive in a sealed envelope ATTN: Grad Dept by the registrar of the previous institution. Official transcripts will also be accepted electronically from the registrar of the previous institution.
- Transferable Units (if Applicable): Courses that meet the following standards may be transferred.
- Transferable courses taken at an accredited college or university.
- Grade “C” (2.00 GPA) or better.
- A maximum of 96 units may be transferred, of which 70 units may be transferred from a regionally accredited community college per university policies.
- Students can earn a total of 30 units for any combination of CPL (Credit for Prior Learning), CLEP (College Level Exam Program) clep.collegeboard.org, and DSST (DANTEs Subject Standardized Tests) getcollegecredit.com.
JESSUP NEWS & STORIES
Jessup alumni are transforming the workplace, building their careers, strengthening relationships, and reaching the world for Christ. Kyle Smith is an alumnus who’s making waves in the insurance field. Kyle graduated in 2008 with a BA in Business Administration and a minor in Bible and Theology. He was recently named…
2121 University Avenue
Rocklin CA 95765
(855) 958-4723 | email@example.com
San Jose Contact
3031 Tisch Way, Plaza East, Suite 200
San Jose, CA 95128
(800) 205-6100 | firstname.lastname@example.org