Bradley Wagner, Ph.D.
Associate Professor - School of Natural & Applied Sciences
- Ph.D. in Mathematics Baylor University
- M.S. in Mathematics California State University at Northridge
- B.A. in Mathematics The Master's College
Bradley is inspired by his wife, son and his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He loves the friendly atmosphere and Christ-centered focus here at Jessup. Bradley's expertise lies in Abstract Algebra-Modules and Algebras.
- K. Aceves, M. Dugas, and B. Wagner. Localizations of tensor products. Rend. Sem. Math. Univ. Padova. Volume 131, 2014, pp. 237-258.
- Bradley Wagner, Finitary Incidence Algebras. PhD dissertation, Baylor University, 2014.
- B. Wagner. Finitary incidence algebras and the idealization of I(P). 2014 Joint Mathematics Meeting, Baltimore, Maryland, January 2014.
- B. Wagner. Finitary incidence algebras and the idealization of I(P). Southern Regional Algebra Conference, Southeastern University, Louisiana, March 2013.