Nathan Herzog, Ph.D.
Dean, School Of Education
- Ph.D., Leadership in Higher Education from Capella University
- M.A., Multicultural Education from National University
- Teaching Credential, Professional Clear CLAD SS from National University
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) Certification
- B.A., Biology from Point Loma Nazarene University
Nathan believes that the purpose of education should be to equip graduates to reach with compassion, teach with excellence, and learn for a lifetime. He has expertise in Faculty Development and Educational Leadership; Faculty Satisfaction and Retention; Math and Science Curriculum and Instruction; Multicultural Education and Structurally Designed Academic Instruction in English (SDAIE); State of California Teaching Performance Assessments; State and Federal laws pertaining to Education; and Character and Leadership Development for Teachers