Nathan Herzog, Ph.D.
Dean, Professor - School Of Education
- Ph.D., Leadership in Higher Education from Capella University
- M.A., Multicultural Education from National University
- Teaching Credential, Professional Clear CLAD SS from National University
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) Certification
- B.A., Biology from Point Loma Nazarene University
Nathan believes that the purpose of education should be to equip graduates to reach with compassion, teach with excellence, and learn for a lifetime. He has expertise in Faculty Development and Educational Leadership; Faculty Satisfaction and Retention; Math and Science Curriculum and Instruction; Multicultural Education and Structurally Designed Academic Instruction in English (SDAIE); State of California Teaching Performance Assessments; State and Federal laws pertaining to Education; and Character and Leadership Development for Teachers
- IMAP Implementation Guide for A Problem Solving Approach to Mathematics for Elementary School Teachers, 11th edition, (2012) by Nathan Herzog; Boston, MA
- IMAP Student Worksheets for A Problem Solving Approach to Mathematics for Elementary School Teachers, 11th edition, (2012) by Nathan Herzog; Boston, MA
- Herzog, N.. Keeping the ones you want: A study of faculty satisfaction and faculty retention in higher education. Ph.D. dissertation, Capella University, United States -- Minnesota.
- Abernathy, J. G., & Weatherly, J. A. (2007). By any other name: Exposing the deception, mythology, and tragedy of secularism. Eugene, Or: Wipf & Stock.
- Authentic Learning: The Education Conference 2013
- The Will To Learn; giving students what they need to do their best: The Education Conference 2012
- ACSI Fall 2011; The Integration of Faith and Learning through Character Development
- Rocklin Leadership Graduate – Rocklin Chamber of Commerce 2013
- Horizon Charter School Teacher of The Year 2013
- Horizon Charter School Teacher of The Year 2012
- Horizon Charter School Teacher of The Year 2011
- Jessup Doctoral Society, 2010