Jeff Stone, Ph.D., ABPP
- Ph. D. from University of Houston
- M. Ed. from Georgia State University
- B.BA. from Stephen F. Austin State University
Jessup has the unique privilege of training students in the integration of their Christian faith with their chosen discipline. In Psychology, the principles of Christianity are essential to understanding human nature. Here professors have the freedom to explore the spiritual and psychological elements in partnership with one another.
With a background in academia and also as a practitioner, Jeff has great respect for the necessity of theory and scholarship balanced with application. In addition, after many years of teaching and collaboration with faith-based institutions, his passion is the integration of Christian faith and Psychology.
- CA Licensed Psychologist (1990 to present)
- Board Certified in Counseling Psychology, American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP)