Schedule a visit and experience all Jessup has to offer
The Jessup campus is an impressive blend of modern architecture and state-of-the-art technology. Our 126-acre campus in Rocklin, Ca. is located just 20 miles northeast of Sacramento near the heart of California’s Gold Country. Nearby are historic places like Old Town Sacramento and Old Town Auburn. Beautiful Folsom Lake, the fantastic Sacramento River and the majestic American River provide warm weather fun and refreshment. Even Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley and downtown San Francisco are less than 2 hours away.
Each university is an individual, much like you. In order to get to know us fully, you must come meet us in person. The time is always right to visit, and most students take visiting seriously beginning in their junior year.
With the guidance and recommendations of Federal, State, and local health agencies, we will be offering our tours for one family at a time.
Please do not attend or visit campus if you or anyone in your party has:
- Demonstrated any COVID-19 symptoms including fever (100.4° F or higher), cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell in the last 14 days.
- Interacted with anyone who has had the symptoms listed above in the last 14 days.
- Returned from international travel within the last 14 days
To protect your safety and the safety of others, please be advised of the following measures we have put in place in response to COVID-19:
- Visitors are asked to bring a face mask and to wear them while on campus.
- Visitors should maintain social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet from others at all times while on campus, excluding those within your own party.
- WJU has taken additional precautions to prevent the spread of illness including increased sanitization of workspaces and high traffic areas, the use of face masks, added hand sanitizer, as well as mindful packaging and distribution of admissions materials.
If you have any questions, we would be happy to assist you. Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions by email at email@example.com or by phone at 916-577-2222