Update #4 Eastern Europe

By May 31, 2019Eastern Europe

Hey everyone! 
Today was another awesome day at the Children’s Center. Each day that we are here, I fall deeper in love with the kids. God continually shows me how amazing and special each and every child is. I am working with the teens, so I get to hang out with kids who are a little closer to my age, which allows us all to relate to each other better! Today we talked about joy and I was able to share about a time in my life where I struggled to find joy and how I eventually found it in Christ. Today was the first time I had the courage to talk about my faith and I’m glad I did. Once I opened up and shared my heart with the kids, they began to open up and show me their hearts. Gosh I love these kids. In the short time we have been here I can already say that I want to take them all home with me! My team is showing them something that all children deserve to feel—love, and we will live this love out every second of every day. Even when we struggle to understand each other through words, we always understand each other’s actions. I feel incredibly blessed to work alongside an AMAZING team and I am beyond excited to see what else God has in store for us! If you want to see more of what we do day to day, check out @sunergosorphans on Facebook and Instagram! God bless!

Love, 
Alexa

Join the discussion 2 Comments

• Brady Sossaman says:

Thanks for the update lex. Hoping to see them from you guys more consistently. Love you so much, so proud of you. ❤️

• Alejandra Vidales says:

Yes! God’s love is wonderful.
    God bless your mission.