For the last 22 years, Stephen has done consulting work for a number of multinational companies in the areas of service quality, customer satisfaction and retail store patronage.
Stephen believes that God is on the move in Northern California and William Jessup University is primed to eternally impact this part of His creation.
- Ph.D Marketing from University of Mississippi
- MBA from Pepperdine University
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Westmont College
- Shu, S.T. and Strombeck, S.D. (2017) “Cometh Self-Image Congruence,” Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 29(3), 538-552.
- Strombeck, S.D. and S.T. Shu (2016) “The Pursuit of Social Recognition through Luxury Service Brands,” Services Marketing Quarterly, 37(4), 241-254.
- Chen, Y. Shu, S.T., Strombeck, S.D. (2015) “Pricing Management between Partnering Rivals: Coopetitive Diffusion Analysis,” International Journal of Systems Science: Operations and Logistics, 2(1), 15-24.
- Strombeck, S.D. and Shu, S.T. (2014) “Modeling Contextually Elicited Service Quality Expectations,” Journal of Service Theory and Practice (formerly Managing Service Quality), 24 (2), 160-183.
- Shu, S.T., Strombeck, S.D. and C.L. Hsieh (2013) “Consumer Ethnocentrism, Self-Image Congruence and Local Brand Preference: A Cross-National Examination,” Asia PacificManagement Review, 18(1), 43-62.
- Kuo, C.C. and Strombeck, S.D. (2015) “Decision Making Under Asymmetric Information: Risk of Consumer Trust in the Food Industry,” World Academy of Researchers, Educators, and Scholars Congress, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Strombeck, S.D. (2013) “Foreign Direct Investment and Branding,” (Key Note Speech), International Conference on Foreign Direct Investment, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.