Sande loves being part of a community where both academic excellence and spiritual transformation are pursued and celebrated. She designs online courses of the highest quality and excellence that eliminate faculty frustration and maximize student learning. She is sharing her passion for teaching as a calling and extension of Jesus’ love and ministry.
Sandra (Sande) Woodson
Associate Dean of Online Instruction
- B.S. in Education from University of Southern California
- M.Div. from The King’s University
- Ph.D. in Education, with specialization in Instructional Design for Online Learning from Capella University
- Ordained Minister from International Church of the Foursquare Gospel
- “Cura Personalis in Online Undergraduate Christian Higher Education.” ABHE Biblical Higher Education Journal, Vol. VI (Winter 2011)