Phil believes that it is clear that something special is happening at Jessup. Our students never cease to amaze him with their wit, creativity, and ability to articulate intelligently their thoughts and beliefs. He has expertise in Constitutional Law and Civil Rights; Education Law and Policy; Local, State, and National Government; Political Economy; Nonprofit Management; Political Philosophy; Human Resources; Employment Law; Juvenile Justice; Curriculum Development; Church Administration; Church Planting
Phillip Escamilla, Ed.M, J.D.
Dean, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- J.D. from Boston College Law School
- Ed.M. from Harvard University
- B.A. Natural Sciences + Multiple Subjects Life Credential
- Charter School Manual for Governance Teams (1st Edition), California School Boards Association, 2003.
- Exploring Teacher Peer Review (co-author), National Governors’ Association, 2000.
- Emancipation Jubilee, Crocker Art Museum, 2013
- William Jessup University Friends and Neighbors Inspired Fall Conference, 2012
- Thrive Conference, Leading Volunteer and Staff Teams, 2010, 2012, 2013
- St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church, Men’s Conference, 2008
- President, Thriving Churches International (2012- present)
- Bayside Church of Galt (2010-present)
- Evangelical Covenant Church, Pacific Southwest Conference (2009-present)