George had been blessed to be a significant part of the amazing progress and growth associated with our science programs at Jessup over the last 7 years. Jessup has innovative leadership, essential spiritual collaborations, in association with significant scholarly applications, which in and of itself, makes Jessup an truly committed and dedicated environment in which to learn, grow, progress, demonstrate and contribute. Through God's unmerited favor and provision, he has blessed us with faculty who are an integral necessity for our Jessup family, whom I am humbly indebted to.
His 11 years of academic instruction at the university level with concentration in degree program development in biology, kinesiology, allied health, and associated disciplines has given him the ability to Providing leadership in faculty and staff recruitment, initiating and coordinating curriculum evaluation, revision, and improvement.
George R. Stubblefield, D.C., IDE, ACSM
- Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine from Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Currently pursuing his PhD in organizational Leadership from Indiana Wesleyan University
- 40 years of clinical experience in the healthcare field
- Over 12 years of scholarly academic experience, and with significant administrative leadership involvement
- Designing and developing new research opportunities with the OAR and through our Division of Natural and Applied Sciences core faculty, creating new internship collaborations for the Biology, Kinesiology, Environmental Sciences, and Computer Science departments.
- Currently establishing new collaborators within the Health Care industry, IT industry, State of California, UCD Medical Services, Sutter Medical Foundation, Kaiser Permanente and a host of others interested in working with us to promote scholarly and academic programs for our students.
- Developing new degree programs in Health Sciences, Health Care Administration concentrations within the Masters of Leadership degree program, minors in Chemistry, Biology, Kinesiology and expanding our offerings within the Biology Department to eventually include complete degree programs in Chemistry, Physics, Biochemistry, Engineering, System Automation, and Cybersecurity