Cameron has a passion for English. His expertise lies within American Literature and Literature of the American South. For him, Jessup has become home. The faculty, staff, and students are like family and he can't imagine being anywhere else.
Assistant Professor, English
- Ph.D From Trinity College Dublin
- BA English Literature from Covenant College, GA
- MA Literary Studies from University of Tennessee, Chattanooga
Recent Conference Papers
- The Dialectic of Belief: Participation and Uncertainty in Walker Percy's Lost in the Cosmos," Walker Percy Conference, Loyola University, New Orleans, LA. October 2013
- Directives and Dialogism: A Bakhtinian Reading of George Saunders's 'Victory Lap,'" International Conference on the Short Story in English, Vienna, Austria. July 2014.
- The Search and the Postsecular in the Novels of Walker Percy," Western Regional Conference on Christianity and Literature, Westmont College, Santa Barbara, CA. May 2014